Monday, December 29, 2008

A Christmas Nosh Up

I'm in that post-Christmas dip before New Year's Eve, so I thought I'd update the Christmas recipes I did over in Pudsey. I go home to Pudsey, Leeds, every year for Christmas to stay with my Mum and Dad, and probably always will. I like it. My Mum is the person that, unknowingly, got me into cookery, as she was a baker and therefore as a kiddiwink, it was baking we did on rainy days; making cookery a form of relaxation for me. Anyways, this was the first time I'd been let loose on the actual Christmas dinner, but thought it would be the perfect thing to do - take some of the stress off Mum on the day (though she did insist on doing the veg, so it was a team effort) plus doing something impressive for recipe 100! I shall be adding them over the next few days hopefully, though I'm off to the pub now - my mate Charlotte has moved in today and therefore cannot be arsed unpacking...

No comments: