Thursday, August 2, 2012

100 recipes to go!


Who would have thought that I would still be working my way through English Food? Not my fickle self, that’s for sure. My copy is looking very dog-eared now; most of the pages have come loose, the cover is tatty and there's food all over it. I do hope I don’t have to buy another copy before I finish the whole book (if I ever can finish it).


I might be in the final 100 recipes, but there is still quite a way to go really – if I average out at five recipes a month that’s still 20 months of blogging yet to do. I hope you all keep reading the blog and adding your excellent comments to the post.

Laters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise to read it till the end! I reckon I am the blogs number 1 fan!

Neil Buttery said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like it who ever you are.....